Here's how to prepare the Glazed Baked Boneless Ham.
-4 1/2-5 lbs fully cooked boneless ham
-1 whole clove (optional)
-1 can Pineapple rings (optional)
-Marashino Cherries (optional – all you need is 1 cherry for the center of each pineapple ring
-1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
-3/4 cup drained crushed pineapple
-¼ cup spiced rum (optional)
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees. (300 degrees in convection oven)
2. With sharp knife, score top of ham and insert cloves.
3. Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan.
4. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour. (300 degrees in convection oven)
5. Meanwhile, combine glaze ingredients; mix well.
6. Spoon glaze over ham; (garnish with pineapple rings and cherries if you wish) bake an additional 15 to 30 minutes or until ham is thoroughly heated, occasionally spooning glaze over ham.
Try adding white soda or a little spiced rum to this recipe or garnish with cherries and pineapple rings for an eye pleasing appeal.
Check out www.machineshed.com for more information.