Wednesday, Oct 31, 2012
Snickers Bar Cream Pie
Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter with paddle until
Easy Oreo Cookie Crumb Pie Crust
Sugar 1 1/4 lb
Salt 1/2 t
Butter 2 lb
Baking Powder 2 t
Oreo Cookie pcs 4 cups plus 1/2 cup per pie shell needed.
1. Mix all ingredients except Oreo crumbs until incorporated.
2. Add Oreo Crumbs and mix until blended with dough. Be careful not to over mix. (Pieces should still show in dough)
3. Roll out 1/4 of your dough to a little less than 1/2 inch think and cut your crusts (circles about 11/2 inches bigger than pie tins) you should have enough dough for 3 pies (12 in whole batch - extra dough can be frozen or rolled into cookies and baked)
4. Place crusts in tins, press gently in place and add another 1/2 cup of crumbs to bottom of crust. (more if you prefer)
5. Place in 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes. Crusts can be held after bakeing for 2 - 3 days.
Since the opening of their first restaurant in 1978, The Machine Shed has upheld their commitment to quality using only the best beef, pork and poultry. Their menu items are caringly made from scratch using the freshest ingredients.
Check out www.machineshed.com for more information.